Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year.

I really need to get better about posting on here. Those of you nice enough to come check out my work and re-post it, thank you kindly. You really brighten my day. I'll have some new material very soon. Lately I've been doing odd jobs like being a ranch hand in Texas, a production assistant for a commercial shoot, and a little carpentry, so I haven't been able to get much work done. Anyhow, here's the direction I'll be heading for a little while -- storyboarding and animation.

Here's an exercise I've been working on. It's nearly halfway done. Can anybody find the Steve McQueen reference? Here's a hint: Miles Davis.
Also, the book by P.A. Moed that I did the cover for went to print. I'm extremely excited about this. If you have any interest in historical fiction, I highly recommend that you check it out. Patti has garnered some excellent reviews for her work and from what I've seen it's a great read. And it's not too shabby to look at, either.

Find it here for either paperback or e-book copies. Thank you for your support, everybody. It's going to be a great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment